04 Oct OGM takes over full operations of the Leighton training centre in Gurgaon, India
OGM takes over full operations of the Leighton training centre in Gurgaon, India
With the signing of the renewal contract with Leighton India Contractors Private Limited (LIN), OGM India has been given the full management and operations of the Leighton training centre in Gurgaon.
Some of the major roles of OGM with this change, is provided below
- Deliver internal training of LIN employees and provide recommendations on skill level and career prospects for all workers trained and tested at the training facility
- OGM India can promote, enroll and deliver training to external trainees. On successful completion of these skills training programs, some external trainees may be recruited by LIN, as long as the specific conditions and criteria are met
- OGM to provide all Master Trainers (this includes taking over the current LIN trainers), testing and certification as well as data records management of those attending training and their certified skill levels
- The Trade Skills courses which will initially be offered are Welding, Scaffolding, Rigger, MEP Helper, Masonry, Carpenter, Form worker, Steel Fixing, HVAC (subject to change). Other Trade Skills courses will be added aligned to LIN workforce and external market needs
- OGM to continue testing the skill level of the LIN workforce and provide recommendations, as required by LIN
The OGM India team is now working towards, significantly increasing the number of trainees for LIN and our other Indian partner, both government and private.